Receiving the credentials of Tareq al-Kurdi as the Director of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Syria, Mikdad appreciated the UNHCR effort in this regard.
What does HCFR stand for?
HCFR stands for High Commissioner for Refugees (UN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCFR
- Facial Paresis, Hereditary, Congenital
- Haryana Community Forestry Project (India)
- Health Care Fund for the Poor (Vietnam)
- High-Carbon Filled Polymer (sensor)
- Hillary Clinton for President
- Hillsborough County Foster Parent Association (Florida)
- Horse Cave Free Public Library (Horse Cave, KY)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth
- Health Care Financing Review (US DHHS)
- Health Care Fraud Report (biweekly journal)
- Hillsborough County Fire Rescue (Tampa, FL)
- Horry County Fire Rescue (Conway, SC)
- Haliburton County Folk Society (Canada)
- Hall County Fire Services (Gainesville, GA)
- Health Care Financial Services (billing; various locations)
- Host Controller Functional State (programming)
- Household Commercial Financial Services (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Huntsville Center for Technology (Huntsville, AL)
- Human Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeddah, Ramadan 18, 1433, Aug 6, 2012, SPA -- Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz, the Interior Minister, received in Jeddah yesterday evening Director of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries Didha Omran.
Mohamed Ahmed Al-Aghbash, said the UN High Commissioner for Refugees will be informed on the situation of the refugees in Sudan and will meet with a number of officials, top of them are the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of Interior, the Minister of Welfare and Social Security, the Commissioner for Refugees and the Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie greets media members as she leaves from Hatay airport, southern Turkey, June 17, 2011.
Yemen and United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) discussed here on Saturday Yemen's proposal to hold a regional conference to consider Somali situation, asylum problem and Sea piracy.
Summary: Geneva - Morocco's Permanent Ambassador to the UN office at Geneva, Ambassador Omar Hilale, urged the UN High Commissioner on Human Rights (UNHCHR) and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to intervene for the immediate release of Mustapha Salma Ould Sidi Mouloud.
An increasing number of women and children are applying for a refugee status in Bulgaria, according to representatives of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Sofia.