Pool Guard EHB[TM] is considered one of the leading two-part high build epoxy coatings on the market today.
What does HBE stand for?
HBE stands for High Build Epoxy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBE
We have 52 other meanings of HBE in our Acronym Attic
- Harris-Benedict Equation
- Hawai'i Business Express
- Hawker Brownlow Education (Australian publisher)
- Health Behavior and Education
- Hélicoptères Bombardiers d'Eau
- Helmholtz Boundary Elements
- Henry Brothers Electronics, Inc
- Henson, Burdge and Evans (UK)
- Hepatitis B Envelope
- Heterojunction Barrier Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each HydraWrap system is a uniquely designed high performance Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composite that consists of a 100 percent solids high build epoxy Primer, a 100 percent solids epoxy Wet-Out resin, and carbon fiber fabric.
For the QNCC project, Jotun Qatar will deliver 90,000 litres of 'Jotafloor Traffic Deck System'; 100,000 kilogrammes of 'Jotafloor' non-slip aggregate; and 14,000 litres of 'Jota Armour', a high build epoxy flooring system with excellent abrasion resistance and anti slip properties, which will be used for the bus and taxi ramps.