MusicGiants utilizes Windows Media Audio Lossless, a high bit rate distribution format, and Windows Media DRM for content protection.
What does HBR stand for?
HBR stands for High Bit Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HBR
We have 42 other meanings of HBR in our Acronym Attic
- Hic Bene Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest Peacefully Here, epigraphy)
- Human-Based Quality Activity
- Homogeneous Bright QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Survey
- Három Betûs Rövidítés (Hungarian: Three Letter Abbreviation)
- Harvard Business Review
- Healthcare Business Resources (Durham, NC)
- Heijmans Blackwell Remediation
- Heritage Building Right (Real Estate)
- High Bay Racking (logistics, warehouse, storage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the issues with mobile phones is power consumption, especially with high bit rates," he.