John Sethian (Naval Research Laboratory) described the status of laser fusion energy and the High Average Power Laser Program (HAPL).
What does HAPL stand for?
HAPL stands for High Average Power Laser Program (USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAPL
We have 15 other meanings of HAPL in our Acronym Attic
- Holding As Previously Instructed
- Home Accents Group of the Philippines
- Horticultural Arts and Park Institute, Inc
- Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injury
- hybrid adaptor phone interface
- Huntingtin Associated Protein Interacting Protein
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Intervention Section
- Hatsun Agro Products Ltd.
- Hazleton Area Public Library (Hazleton, PA)
- High Altitude Power Loss (aviation)
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Law Newsletter (Canada)
- Huntley Area Public Library (Huntley, IL)
- Hudson Area Public Library District (Hudson, IL)
- Hemophilia Association of the Philippines for Love and Service
- Hennen American Public Library Ratings
- High Altitude Parachute Life Support System
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Henry Ford Health System)
- High Availability Port Monitor
- Housing Association Performance Management (Irish Council for Social Housing; Ireland)
- Homeowners Assistance Program Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCLA Status of High Average Power Laser Program --John Sethian, U.
The High Average Power Laser Program (HAPL) is a national program dedicated to developing Inertial Fusion Energy (IFE) with lasers, direct drive targets and solid wall chambers.