Yossef Ben-Meir is a sociologist and president of the High Atlas Foundation (www.
What does HAF stand for?
HAF stands for High Atlas Foundation (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAF
We have 77 other meanings of HAF in our Acronym Attic
- Angioneurotic Edema, Hereditary, with Normal C1-Inhibitor Concentration and Function
- Hartford Association for the Education of Young Children (Connecticut)
- Hawaii Association for the Education of Young Children
- Halogen Acid Furnace
- Headquarters Air Force
- Heartland Arts Fund (now Arts Midwest's Performing Arts Fund; various locations)
- Helicopter Assault Force
- Hellenic Air Force (Greece)
- High Abrasion Furnace (type of carbon black)
- High Altitude Fluorescence
- High-Order Ambiguity Function
- Hindu American Foundation (Kensington, MD)
- Historic Albany Foundation (Albany, NY)
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash (flash storage)
- Hokkaido Arts Foundation (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Hologram Auto Focus
- Horizontal Air Flow (greenhouse circulation)
- Hospice Angel Flight
- Housing Assistance Fund (various locations)
- Huachangfeng Equipment, Inc. (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: New York, NY: The Board of Directors of the High Atlas Foundation (HAF) will host its fifth annual New York City reception New York, NY: The Board of Directors of the High Atlas Foundation (HAF) will host its fifth annual New York City reception A C a Moroccan hefla A C on the evening of Friday, November 6th (7pm-10pm) at the American Institute of Architects New York.
Yossef Ben-Meir has practiced and researched community development for 18 years and is currently president of the High Atlas Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to community development in Morocco.