Western DataCom's IPE-2M provides mobile Virtual Private Network encryption using the National Security Agency specification for IPSec, High Assurance Internet Protocol Interoperability Specification (HAIPIS).
What does HAIPIS stand for?
HAIPIS stands for High Assurance Internet Protocol Interoperability Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HAIPIS in our Acronym Attic
- High Accuracy Inertial Navigation System
- Hamilton Abuse Intervention Project (est. 1991; New Zealand)
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Hemocyte Aggregation Inhibitor Protein
- Hepatic Artery Infusion Pump
- High Accuracy Indoor Positioning (various companies)
- Highways Agency Information Point
- Housing Association Information Program (Philadelphia, PA)
- Haitian-American Intellectual Property Association
- High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor
- Hamilton Abuse Intervention Pilot Project (New Zealand)
- Hemolytic Antibody Isotope Release (molecular biology)
- High Accuracy Instrumentation Radar
- High Affinity Insulin Receptor
- Human Automation Integration Research (US NASA)
- Hyperandrogenemia, Insulin Resistance, and Acanthosis Nigricans (syndrome)
- High Accuracy Inter-Satellite Ranging System
- Human Animal Infections and Risk Surveillance (UK)
- Harvesting Institutional Resources in Scotland Testbed
- Hanil Alcohol Insight Scale (alcohol studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government's Future Narrow Band Digital Terminal (FNBDT) and High Assurance Internet Protocol Interoperability Specification (HAIPIS) protocols while executing this critical program.
Navy Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center compliance testing in accordance with the new and stringent standards of the High Assurance Internet Protocol Interoperability Specification (HAIPIS).