Navy's F/A-18 and new attack submarines, and the Department of Defense's Global Hawk High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
What does HAE UAV stand for?
HAE UAV stands for High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High Activity Dried Yeast
- Harding Avenue Elementary (Blacksburg, VA)
- Height Above Ellipsoid
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Heure Avancée de l'Est (French: Estern Daylight Time)
- High Altitude Endurance
- Hitachi Architects & Engineers (Japan)
- Hmong Association of Engineers
- Host Application Equipment
- Howard Alan Events
- High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Human Anion Exchanger Protein 1 (physiology)
- Hydrophobe/Amphiphile Efflux-1
- Hydrophobe/Amphiphile Efflux-2
- Hydrophobe/Amphiphile Efflux-3
- Heartland Area Education Agency (Johnston, IA)
- Houston Alternative Education Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority
- High Altitude-Endurance Aerostat Radar
- Heure Avancée d'Europe Centrale (French: Central European Summer Time)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy's new attack submarines and the Department of Defense's Tier II Plus Global Hawk High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
In 1996, Raytheon E-Systems successfully completed tests on the launch and recover portion of the $164 million Tier II Plus "Global Hawk" High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle program.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 29, 1996--The Tier III Minus DarkStar High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) successfully completed its first flight Friday.
Department of Defense's Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), acting as the agent for the Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office, selected the Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Team for Phase Two of the Tier II Plus High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Program.
Department of Defense's Tier II Plus, High Altitude Endurance UnManned Aerial Vehicle (HAE UAV).