The ESR calibration is traceable to the High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer (HACR), the U.
What does HACR stand for?
HACR stands for High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HACR
We have 11 other meanings of HACR in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Analysis Critical Point
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Housing Authority of the City of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- HTTP AICC CMI Protocol
- Hydrotherapy Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Houston Area Coalition for Police Accountability (Houston, TX)
- Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd.
- Hypermedia Assistant for Cancer Pain Management
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Helicopter Active Control Rotor
- Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility
- Home Affairs Committee Report (House of Commons; UK)
- Honor All Cards Rule (credit cards)
- Hidroarsenicismo Crónico Regional Endémico
- Hampshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (criminal justice; UK)
- Hertfordshire Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (UK)
- Hawaii AIDS Clinical Rearch Program (University of Hawaii)
- Housing and Community Research Unit (Australia)
- Have A Cool Summer (band)
- Have a Crazy Summer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larason, Comparison of the NIST high accuracy cryogenic radiometer and thc NIST scale of detector spectral response, Metrologia 30 (4), 285-290 (1993).
The responsivities of the working standard detectors below 920 nm are derived by comparing their responses against those of silicon trap detectors calibrated at the NIST High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer facility (HACR) [3,4] Because silicon trap detectors are stable, have uniform responsivity, good linearity, and low noise [5,6], the scale up to 920 nm can be transferred to working standard detectors with a very low relative combined standard uncertainty of approximately 0.