In such a way, a very hierarchical network will be increasingly more hierarchical, and will feature a great quantity of social climbers.
What does HAN stand for?
HAN stands for Hierarchical Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HAN
We have 59 other meanings of HAN in our Acronym Attic
- Halifax Area Model Yacht Club (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Haas Alumni Network (University of California, Berkeley)
- Hanford Complex (US Department of Energy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam - Noibai Airport (Airport Code)
- Harburger Anzeigen und Nachrichten (German Newspaper)
- Health Alert Network
- Healthcare and Aging Network
- Healthy Aging Nutraceuticals
- Heavy Aromatic Naphtha
- Hidden Automatic Navigator (Goettingen, Germany)
- High Availability Network
- Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen (Dutch educational institution)
- Home Access Network
- Home Area Network
- Home Automation Network (smart grids)
- Hosting Area Network (Savvis Communications, Inc.)
- Hot August Nights (annual car show; Nevada)
- Houston Angel Network (est. 2001; Texas)
- How About No? (chat)
- Hydroxylamine Nitrate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beginning with an examination of use cases where IPv6 is more appropriate than the current IPv4 addressing system, the volume covers hierarchical network design, implementation on campus networks, virtualized networks, IPv6 for Wan and branch networks, VPN and IPv6 and the development of testing processes and facilities ahead of IPv6 deployment.
The proposed criterions have proved to be able to effectively reduce the size of the network, hence the computational complexity, and the resulting hierarchical network has demonstrated its capability in efficiently performing its task.
This evasiveness has earned them some ridicule: Journalist Robert Wright pokes fun at Deborah Tannen, author of the 1990 best-seller You Just Don't Understand: Men and Women in Conversation, for arguing that boys "learn" to jockey for status in their more hierarchical networks, without explaining "why the boys' groups are always more hierarchical in the first place.
The data generated by the static sensors will be available over a robust hierarchical network architecture connecting Coast Guard district headquarters, regional headquarters and at the Coast Guard Headquarters at New Delhi.