Moderating Role of Community Type on Parenting Factors and Past 30-Day Alcohol Use A hierarchical multiple regression analysis was conducted to examine whether parenting factors predicted how often a student drank alcohol in the past 30 days and whether community type (urban or rural) moderated this relationship.
What does HMRA stand for?
HMRA stands for Hierarchical Multiple Regression Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMRA
We have 3 other meanings of HMRA in our Acronym Attic
- Hornady Magnum Rimfire (ammunition)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant (hospitality Industry)
- Hour Meter Reading
- Human Mineralocorticoid Receptor (pharmaceutical industry)
- Human Resources
- Hungry Mind Review (literary journal)
- Hyderabad Metro Rail (Indian project)
- Marine Helicopter Transport Squadron (USMC)
- Hazardous Material Reference Application (Canada)
- Health Matching Reimbursement Account (National Prosperity Health Matching Services, Inc.)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant Association (Ocean City, MD)
- Housing Market Renewal Area (UK)
- Hyvots & Moredun Residents Association (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Hazardous Materials Response and Assessment Division
- Homeopathic Medicines Research Advisory Group
- Hazardous Materials Regulations Board
- Heritage Medical Research Building (Canada)
- Health Management Research Center (University of Michigan)
- Helicopter Multi-Role Computer
- Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A hierarchical multiple regression analysis was conducted on the loneliness measure, with the independent variables entered as follows: gender, age, Aggressive Behavior Scale, peer acceptance, computer interest, and Social Skills Rating Scale scores.