The hypotheses were tested using hierarchical moderated regression analysis.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for Hierarchical Moderated Regression (decision theory)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Hardwood Market Report
- Hazardous Material Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
- Heavy Metal Rock
- High Moisture Resistance
- Home Meal Replacement
- Home Media Research
- Home of Relative (reform plan; Illinois)
- Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont (Montréal, Canada)
- Hornady Magnum Rimfire (ammunition)
- Hotel Motel Restaurant (hospitality Industry)
- Hour Meter Reading
- Human Mineralocorticoid Receptor (pharmaceutical industry)
- Human Resources