9789814335782 The nonlinear workbook; chaos, fractals, cellular automata, neural networks, genetic algorithms, gene expression programming, support vector machine, wavelets, hidden Markov models, Fuzzy logic.
What does HMM stand for?
HMM stands for Hidden Markov Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMM
We have 72 other meanings of HMM in our Acronym Attic
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Group, Inc. (engineering consulting firm; Millburn, NJ)
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Health Ministers Meeting (various organizations)
- Heavy Magic Missile (Tibia game)
- Heavy Meromysin
- Heavy Metal Maniacs
- Heidelberger Medical Marketing (Heidelberg; Germany)
- Helicopter Marine Medium
- Heroes of Might and Magic (gaming)
- Hex MICA Module (Cisco; contains 6 modems)
- Home Management of Malaria (health strategy)
- Hotel/Motel Management (hospitality education)
- Housemate Match (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Hub Management Module (Black Box)
- Hyundai Merchant Marine Co.
- l'Harmonie Municipale de Monthermé
- Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Historical Mixed Martial Arts
- Hollow Metal Manufacturers Association (National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers)
- Hollywood Music in Media Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
These models are based on Dynamic Bayesian Networks (DBNs) (Murphy, 2002; Russell and Norvig, 2003) and/or Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) (Bharucha-Reid, 1960; Rabiner, 1989).
Recently, the ARBIMON team made a major breakthrough in automating species identification using Hidden Markov Models (http://en.
What makes SVOX Pico unique is the combination of a very low memory footprint with clear and distinct speech output made possible by the use of Hidden Markov Model (HMM) algorithms," noted Marcel Riedi, CTO.
T] [lambda]: This is the Hidden markov Model [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] 4.
In this paper a Generalized Hidden Markov Model (GHMM) is proposed to extend traditional HMM by making use of Web-specific information for Web IE.
A wide range of signal processing tools such as various wavelet transform techniques, de-noising and filtering methods, blind source separation methodologies, ICA, EMD, and hidden Markov model have been or are being applied in the development of the system.
The computation-intensive Hidden Markov Model (HMM) technology of the mid-1980s improved the ability of voice recognition devices to identify word relationships and ultimately led to the developing of powerful speech-recognition applications.