a Belden Brand (NYSE:BDC) has announced that Hi-Tech International Business Incubator Co.
What does HTIBI stand for?
HTIBI stands for Hi-Tech International Business Incubator (Beijing, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hostile Target Identification
- Hotel & Travel Index (Northstar Travel Media)
- Human Technology Interface
- Human-Computer Interface
- Hutan Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Forest Plantation)
- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
- Hutchison Telecommunications International Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Hemispheric Transient Ischemic Attack
- Healing Tao Instructors Association of the Americas
- Hanko Technology Innovation Center
- Hanmi Technology Investment Corp
- Hawaii Tokai International College
- Hazmat Training International Center
- Head Terrorist in Charge
- Head Tico in Charge
- Head Troll in Charge
- Head Trooper in Charge
- Health Targets and Implementation Committee (Australia)
- Hi-Tech Industries Center