Hexose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase determines the reaction direction of 11[beta]-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 as an oxoreductase.
What does H6PD stand for?
H6PD stands for Hexose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hope for Peace & Justice (Dallas, Texas)
- Heart for Uganda (charity caring for orphans in Uganda)
- Hacks (gaming)
- Heading Size 5 (HTML)
- High Five
- Histidine Residue at 508
- Hemagglutinin Type 5 and Neuraminidase Type 1 (Avian Influenza A)
- Heading Size 6 (HTML)
- Histidine 64 with Alanine