a Saitama Prefecture-based chemical maker, asked two industrial waste disposal firms along the tributary in Gunma Prefecture to dispose of the effluent containing hexamethylenetetramine, a compound that is converted into formaldehyde when it reacts with chloride used at water filtration plants.
What does HMTA stand for?
HMTA stands for Hexamethylenetetramine
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of HMTA
We have 2 other meanings of HMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Management Trust (est. 1985; UK)
- Hospitality Management and Tourism (education program; various locations)
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Human Metabolome Technologies (Japan)
- Marine Helicopter Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Helmet-Mounted Tracker and Display
- Heavy Metal Tolerance Factor 1
- Hawaii Music Teachers Association (est. 1968)
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Act
- Heavy-Metal Tungsten Alloy (radiobiology)
- Huntsville Music Teachers Association (Alabama)
- Hazard Mitigation Technical Assistance Plan (US FEMA)
- Haimovitch Medical Technology Consultants (healthcare consulting firm)
- Hazardous Materials Technical Center
- Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma (cancer)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Computer-Informatika ITS (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Holmesdale Memorial Tennis Club (St. Morris, South Australia, Australia)
- Human Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Hexamethylenetriperoxidediamine (explosive)
- Hazardous Materials Transfer Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is highly possible that the waste disposal facility in question, which had been asked by a company in Saitama Prefecture to dispose of hexamethylenetetramine, the formaldehyde precursor, emptied the substance into a branch river in the upstream of the Tone River, according to the local government.
The lattice spacings were calibrated with silicon and hexamethylenetetramine powders as an internal reference.
Equimolar amounts of hexamethylenetetramine (HMT) and trans-1,2-cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid (CDA) formed a self-assembled unit through a hydrogen bonding network.
Previous studies have used single-crystal x-ray diffraction to explore the use of bis- and trisphenols in crystal engineering and the interaction of this type of phenol, acting as a hydrogen bond donor, with hexamethylenetetramine, (C[H.
Prophylactic and antidotal effects of hexamethylenetetramine against phosgene poisoning in rabbits.
A new method that converts sugars to hexamethylenetetramine is not only more rapid for determining beet sugar in fruit juice but also has improved sensitivity in apple juice.
The initial process blended raw sand with a mixture of powdered phenolic resin and hexamethylenetetramine (hexa).