He has also been director of Hewlett Packard Laboratories Europe and is currently Director General of Research Councils where he works to introduce new projects to help take UK research forward.
What does HPL stand for?
HPL stands for Hewlett Packard Laboratories
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPL
We have 433 other meanings of HPL in our Acronym Attic
- Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (Indian agricultural university)
- Hackley Public Library (Muskegon, MI, USA)
- Halifax Public Library (Halifax, Canada)
- Hamilton Public Library (Ontario, Canada)
- Haverhill Public Library (Haverhill, MA)
- Hedberg Public Library (Janesville, WI)
- Hekemian Programming Language
- Hellmann Perishable Logistics (Doral, FL)
- Henderson Poverty Line (poverty index; Australia)
- Henrietta Public Library (Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other industry leaders involved in the program included Chandrakant Patel Distinguished Technologist, Internet Systems and Storage Laboratory for Hewlett Packard Laboratories, David Sukinik, P.
In 1973, he joined Hewlett Packard Laboratories as department manager, where he developed photoconductors for the first laser printer, a complete prototype X-ray lithography system and the first thermal ink jet heads using silicon micro-machining processes.
Yang was also with Hewlett Packard Laboratories and GTE Lenkurt Division where he conducted advanced research and development on signal processing, digital transmission and computer networking.