Cushman & Wakefield announced that Hetrick-Martin Institute (HMI), the nation's oldest and largest provider of social support and programming to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth, has renewed and expanded its headquarters location at 740 Broadway and 2-10 Astor Place.
What does HMI stand for?
HMI stands for Hetrick-Martin Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMI
We have 126 other meanings of HMI in our Acronym Attic
- Health Management & Informatics
- Healthcare Management Initiative (INSEAD)
- Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Heavy Metal Ions
- Heinzen Manufacturing International
- Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager
- Henry Mancini Institute (Culver City, CA)
- Henry Moore Institute (Leeds, UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspector (UK educational standards inspector)
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- High Mountain Institute (Leadville, CO)
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Historic Madison, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Historic Manassas, Inc. (Virginia)
- Hoist Manufacturers Institute
- Holistic Management International (Albuquerque, NM)
- Homewood Musical Instrument Co. (Homewood, AL, USA)
- Horizontal Motion Index
- Horticultural Marketing Inspectorate (UK DEFRA)
- Host Message Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her fans can go to her Facebook page and pick from the following organizations: The Door, Hetrick-Martin Institute, Lawyers for Children, Safe Horizon or SCO Family of Services.
I transferred to The Harvey Milk School, which was then a program of the Hetrick-Martin Institute, an organization for LGBT youth.
Proceeds go to gay youth via the Hetrick-Martin Institute.
PRUDENTIAL Douglas Elliman vice president Lawrence Rich got up close with BRAVO TV's New York Housewife, Bethenny Frankel, Glee's Mathew Morrison and talk show host Wendy Williams last week at the Emery Awards, a benefit celebrating the Hetrick-Martin Institute, home of the Harvey Milk School in Manhattan.