Applying the model to the original 1921 patients, 150 were heterophile antibody positive and 1771 were heterophile antibody negative.
What does HA+ stand for?
HA+ stands for Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hybrid Amplifier
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Hydrogen Alpha
- Hypnotherapy Association
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
- Hospital-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hippuric Acid in Urine
- Hospital-Acquired Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection
- Home Agent in a WLAN domain (WLAN = Wireless Local Area Network)
- Height Age/Bone Age Ratio
- High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Height of Apogee/Height of Perigee