What does HITFET stand for?
HITFET stands for Heterojunction Interband Tunneling Field Effect Transistor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Temperature Electronics Network 2
- Health Information Technology Expert Panel (conferences)
- High Tech Electro Plating (various locations)
- Hispanic Technology and Education Programs (Rhode Island)
- Health Insurance Trust Fund
- Healthcare Industries Task Force (UK)
- Home Investment Trust Fund (US HUD)
- Housing Improvement Task Force (US and UK)
- Human Intestinal Trefoil Factor (endocrinology)
- Hypervelocity Impact Technology Facility (NASA)
- Hole in the Ground
- Hockey in the Hood (Detroit, MI hockey tournament)
- Hole in the Head (fish disease)
- Hospital In The Home
- How In The Hell?
- Hole in the Head Gang (boomerang group)
- Health Information Technology Institute
- Healthcare Information Technology Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards project
- High Tech Information Technology