However, Belgian newspaper Het Belang van Limburg quoted Lukaku's agent Christophe Henrotay as saying that negotiations hadn't begun yet.
What does HBVL stand for?
HBVL stands for Het Belang Van Limburg
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hietsu Beach Volley (Finland)
- High Biological Value
- Holz Beton Verbund (German: Wood-Concrete Composite)
- Honor-Based Violence (form of domestic violence)
- Human Behavioral Variables
- l'Harmonie Beaulieu-Vayrac
- British Columbia Hobby Brewers and Vintners Association (Canada)
- Hose Bibb Vacuum Breaker
- Hepatitis B Virus Core
- Hepatitis B Viral Infection
- Hepatitis B Viral Liver Disease
- Hamiltonian Boundary Value Method (mathematics)
- Hepatitis B Virus Markers
- Hepatitis B Virus Membranous Nephropathy
- Hemiretinal Branch Vein Occlusion
- Human Biological Viruses Ontology
- Hepatitis B Virus Polymerase
- Hepatitis B Virus Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element
- Hepatitis B Virus Surface
- Huurders Belangenvereniging Vestia Zoetermeer (Netherlands tenants group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADPnews) - Jun 7, 2011 - Belgian media group Concentra NV, the publisher of Dutch-language newspapers Het Belang Van Limburg and Gazet van Antwerpen, reported today a net profit of EUR 3.
News reports that appeared on Het Belang van Limburg and Gazet van Antwerpen newspapers stated that Belgian security units are seriously focusing on the probability that Erdal could have been killed.