Recent engagements have brought Alice into collaboration with the NDR Sinfonieorchester, Muenchner Philharmoniker, Hessischer Rundfunk, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Zuercher Kammerorchester and the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic with whom she also toured Japan under Sakari Oramo in February 2010.
What does HR stand for?
HR stands for Hessischer Rundfunk (German Radio Station)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HR
We have 67 other meanings of HR in our Acronym Attic
- Heater Relay
- Heavy Rain
- Heavy Repair
- Heavy Rescue
- Heavy Rigid (vehicle definition)
- Hedge Ratio
- Helicopter Request
- Hereford (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Hertzsprung-Russell (Diagram)
- Hidden Ridge (Trabuco Canyon, California)
- High Rate (data taken at a rate of 50 observations per second)
- High Repetitive
- High Resolution
- High Rune (Diablo II game)
- Highlands Ranch (city in Colorado)
- Hiiraan (postal region, Somalia)
- Hinge Remnant (philately)
- Hiroko Nakamura (classical pianist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hr are the Hessischer Rundfunk - public radio band of Hesse - and are here live in 2006 with the singer and bassist searching through his back catalogue with added big band charts.