Die Weimarer Liszt-Bibliothek ist seit Oktober 2011 umfassend neu katalogisiert und online uber den OPAC der Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek recherchierbar.
What does HAAB stand for?
HAAB stands for Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek (Duchess Anna Amalia Library, Weimar, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAAB
We have 1 other meaning of HAAB in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Arab Alumni Association
- Henderson Area Arts Alliance
- Hepatitis-Associated Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
- Heritage Area Agency on Aging (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Hypo Auditory Aesthetic Aphasia
- Haitian American Association Against Cancer
- Hearing Aid Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (New Jersey state program)
- Hydroxy/Aromatic Amino Acid Permease
- Home and Abroad Animal Welfare
- Heparin-Associated Antiplatelet Antibody
- Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board (Miami, FL)
- Housing Authority of Abbeville (Abbeville, LA)
- Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank (Italy)
- Heart of America Association of Blood Banks (est. 1972)
- Harbour Authority Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Houston Area Alliance of Black School Educators (Texas)
- Halton Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Hamilton Applied Astrophysics Club
- Harbour Authority Advisory Council
- Heart of America Athletic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bound into the same volume were fragments of a set of gores of Schoner's 1515 globe, of which otherwise only two exemplars survive, one at the Historisches Museum in Frankfurt and the other at the Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek, at Weimar.
120 is found only at the Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek, Weimar, and is labeled as "Ascription Questioned.