5 Analogues of the Hertzsprung-Russell (H-R) diagram and their applications The Hertzsprung-Russell (H-R) diagram shows the evolutionary position of stellar objects on the "spectral class (temperature)--luminosity" coordinate plane.
What does HR stand for?
HR stands for Hertzsprung-Russell (Diagram)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HR
We have 67 other meanings of HR in our Acronym Attic
- Heater Relay
- Heavy Rain
- Heavy Repair
- Heavy Rescue
- Heavy Rigid (vehicle definition)
- Hedge Ratio
- Helicopter Request
- Hereford (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Hessischer Rundfunk (German Radio Station)
- Hidden Ridge (Trabuco Canyon, California)
- High Rate (data taken at a rate of 50 observations per second)
- High Repetitive
- High Resolution
- High Rune (Diablo II game)
- Highlands Ranch (city in Colorado)
- Hiiraan (postal region, Somalia)
- Hinge Remnant (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UK) present the proceedings of a November 2008 workshop bringing together researchers studying the morphologically separated, yet evolutionarily connected, stars in the upper blue and red sections of the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram, which have typically been studied separately in spite of their connections.
47 Types of what are represented on a Hertzsprung-Russell diagram?