[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] There will be a further symposium with Professor Roger Buckley speaking about contact lens infections, and there will also be lectures on herpes keratitis and new drugs available for fungal keratitis.
What does HK stand for?
HK stands for Herpes Keratitis (ophthalmological malady)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HK
We have 21 other meanings of HK in our Acronym Attic
- Harman/Kardon (audio products manufacturer)
- Harmony Korine (movie director)
- Harry Kalas (Philadelphia Phillies announcer)
- Hästkraft (Swedish: horsepower)
- Heckler and Koch (German gun manufacturer)
- Hefnerkerze (old unit for light measurement)
- Heldannic Knights (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Hell's Kitchen (TV Show)
- Hello Kitty (cartoon)
- Hentai Kamen (Japanese manga series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herpes simplex type 1 virus was formerly associated almost exclusively with cold sores and herpes keratitis.