Among the common preventable diseases are impetigo, community acquired methicillin-resistant staphylococcus infection (MRSA), and herpes gladiatorum (a form of herpes virus that causes lesions on the head, neck, and shoulders).
What does HG stand for?
HG stands for Herpes Gladiatorum (viral infection)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HG
We have 28 other meanings of HG in our Acronym Attic
- HealthGrades, Inc.
- Heaven's Gate (cult)
- HeavenGames (gaming site)
- Heavy Gear (computer game)
- Helleseth-Gong Coding Sequence
- Hellgate: London
- Hello Goodbye (Beatles song)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)