What does HIRS stand for?
HIRS stands for Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIRS
We have 6 other meanings of HIRS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Placental Insulin Receptor Precursor (biochemistry)
- Hyperthermic Isolated Regional Perfusion
- Harrier Independent Readiness Review (Indiana)
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research
- High-Resolution, Relational, Resonance-Based, Electroencephalic Mirroring (neurofeedback)
- High Resolution Research Limb Sounder
- Head Injury Rehabilitation and Referral Services, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (Purdue University)
- Head Injury Rehabilitation Services (est. 1984; California)
- Health Information Resources and Services, Inc.
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
- Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
- Hover Infrared Supression System
- Hazardous Incident Response Team (various locations)