What does HRN stand for?
HRN stands for Heroin (narcotic drug)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRN
We have 34 other meanings of HRN in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Multi-Spectral Stereo Imager
- Human Resource Management Services Office (Bacolod City, Philippines; also seen as HRMS)
- Human Resources Management Support System
- Human Resource Management (university course)
- Hampton Roads Maritime Training Center (Tidewater Community College; Norfolk VA)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training Center (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- High Risk Model of Threat Perception
- Hazardous Materials Response Unit (US FBI)
- High Risk Management Unit (Goulburn Correctional Centre; Australia)
- Health Reporting Network