Author Rick Riordan is back with the latest installment of his Heroes of Olympus series, with The Mark of Athena.
What does HOO stand for?
HOO stands for Heroes of Olympus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HOO
We have 7 other meanings of HOO in our Acronym Attic
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for Children and Adolescents
- Head of New Students
- Hospice of the North Shore (Massachusetts)
- House of Noodle Soup (Cranston, RI)
- With Honours (degree)
- Teléfonos de Honduras (Honduras)
- Healthcare of New York
- Hanford Operations Office
- Head of Operations
- Headquarters Operations Officer (US NRC)
- High Office of Oversight
- Holding Our Own
- Home Office Overhead
- Hood River, Oregon (Amtrak station code)
- Hours of Operation (various organizations)
- Housing Operations Office (various schools)
- Hrvatski Olimpijski Odbor (Croatian Olympic Committee)
- Hooters Community Endowment Fund
- Hazardous Occupations Order for Agriculture (US Department of Labor)
- Haskell Object Observation Debugger (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The Demigod Diaries is part of the Heroes of Olympus series, is narrated by a full cast and assumes the feel of an old-fashioned radio show drama as it focuses on Greek and Roman gods, fighting monsters around the world, and more.
95 pbk), Heroes of Olympus 3 The Mark of Athena Rick Riordan ($19.
HARDBACKS 1 Jamie's 30 Minute Meals, Jamie Oliver 2 Life And Laughing: My Story, Michael McIntyre 3 The Finkler Question, Howard Jacobson 4 Kitchen: Recipes From The Heart Of The Home, Nigella Lawson 5 The Family, Martina Cole 6 Heroes Of Olympus, Rick Riordan 7 The Fry Chronicles, Stephen Fry 8 Crescendo, Becca Fitzpatrick 9 The Devil Rides Out, Paul O'Grady 10 Booky Wook 2, Russell Brand