uk Global Banking News - 14 November 2012 A paper issued by Hermes Equity Ownership Services has suggested that overall pay in the banking industry needs to be curtailed.
What does HEOS stand for?
HEOS stands for Hermes Equity Ownership Services (investment advising; London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEOS
We have 7 other meanings of HEOS in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Ebony Opera Guild (Texas)
- Helduen Euskalduntzearen Oinarrizko Kurrikulua (Basque)
- Holt Elements of Literature
- Heavy Equipment Operations and Maintenance
- Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate (US NASA)
- Hanford Environmental Oversight Program
- Higher Education Opportunity Program (New York)
- Health Economics Outcomes Research
- Heavy Equipment Operator Repair
- Hanwell and Ealing Operatic Society (UK)
- High Earth Orbit Satellite
- High Efficiency Optical System (liquid crystal projector)
- Highly Elliptical Orbit Satellite (telecommunications)
- Hit Explorer Operating System (software)
- Hotel Equipment and Operating Services
- Lancashire County Council Health Equalities Overview and Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Higher Education Opportunities for Youth (Wisconsin Department of Children and Families)
- Habitat Evaluation Procedure
- Hal-Ehwal Pelajar (University of Malaysis student affairs office)
- Hall Effect Pickup (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hermes Equity Ownership Services, which votes on behalf of the BT pension fund and other investors, became the latest shareholder advisory service to advise its clients not to support all the directors on the News Corp board.