NEW YORK CITY After 15 years in the West Village, Heritage of Pride follows the gay migration and moves its annual PrideFest street fair to Chelsea's Eighth Avenue.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Heritage of Pride (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Programmes
- Head on Pillow
- Health Outreach Partner
- Health Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Healthy Options for Planeview (Community-Campus Partnership with Wichita State University)
- Heater Output Power
- Heating Oil Partners (now HOP Energy, LLC)
- Helicopter Operation
- Helium Oxidizer Tank Pressure
- Help Other People
- Heropbou En Ontwikkelings Program (Reconstruction and Development Program; South Africa)
- Hierarchical Observing Protocol
- High Output Paraffin
- High Oxygen Pressure
- Higher Order Path (Sprint, SDH)
- Highly Oriented Polyolefine (audio technology)
- Highway Occupancy Permit
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York's Heritage of Pride nonetheless invites him to keynote their Pride Rally.
Police shut down a party at Atlanta's Hotlanta River Expo, held August 6-9 this year, after three GHB overdoses were reported, and the Heritage of Pride Party on Gay Pride Sunday, June 28, in New York City saw four drug-related emergencies.