By contrast, the identification and recognition of features of a heritable disorder of connective tissue (HDCT) are much more likely to attract serious attention.
What does HDCT stand for?
HDCT stands for Heritable Disorder of Connective Tissue
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDCT
We have 3 other meanings of HDCT in our Acronym Attic
- Human Diploid Cell Rabies Vaccine
- Hard Drive Cooling System (computer product)
- Hardy Displeasure Capacity Scale
- Harley Davidson Club Sweden
- Hermon DeKalb Central School (DeKalb Junction, NY)
- Human Development and Community Service (est. 1990; Nepal)
- Humanitarian and Development Coordination Section
- Human Diploid Cell Strain Rabies Vaccine
- Half Day City Tour (various locations)
- High Definition Computed Tomography
- High-Dose Chemotherapy (cancer treatment)
- High-Dose Cytotoxic Therapy
- Hybrid Discrete Cosine Transform
- Harbor Defense Command Unit (Naval Coastal Warfare commissioned reserve unit)
- Human Diploid Cell Vaccine
- High Density Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Hammer Debounce Device (airguns)
- Hard Decision Decoding
- Hard Disk Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists estimate that as many as 1 million people in the United States may have a heritable disorder of connective tissue.
An echocardiogram should be obtained in all patients suspected of having a heritable disorder of connective tissue, regardless of age.