The Department of Mechanical Engineering is one of five departments in the Herff College of Engineering (Richard C.
What does HCOE stand for?
HCOE stands for Herff College of Engineering (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCOE
- Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin (Church of Scientology)
- Hague Code of Conduct Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation
- Hazardous Chemicals of Concern
- Hebrew Culture Organization of Canada
- Heritage of the Coptic Orthodox Church
- History Center of Olmsted County (Rochester, MN)
- Honda Car Owners Club (Malaysia)
- Hunger Clinic Organizing Committee (Canada)
- Highway Corridor Overlay District (Massachusetts)
- Hampshire Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
- Hispanic Center of Excellence (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine)
- Hamilton County Office of Economic Development (Ohio)
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management
- High Cardiac Output Failure/State (cardiology)
- Houston Church of Freethought
- Holographic Combat Optical Gunsight (sight attachment)
- Holyoke Citizens for Open Government (Massachusetts)
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Health Care Occupational Health and Safety Association (founded in 1968; Ontario)
- Hand-Coloured Illustrations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Projects conducted within the Institute have involved faculty from the Herff College of Engineering, the Fogelman College of Business and Economics, and the College of Arts and Sciences.