Long-term therapy with NTBC and tyrosine-restricted diet in a murine model of hereditary tyrosinemia type I.
What does HT I stand for?
HT I stands for Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type I
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypertropia at Distance (ophthalmology; opposite of hypotropia)
- Hypothermally Treated (EPA)
- Hypotropia At Distance (ophthalmology)
- Transmitter Height
- Tritiated Hydrogen Gas
- Heavy Terminal Modernization (AN/FSC-78B)
- Hazard Tracking and Risk Resolution Log
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1
- High-Temperature Engine Oil Viscosity Classification
- Hyperthyroidism and Congestive Heart Failure
- Heavy Terminal/Medium Terminal
- Height/Size Radar Set Control
- Hyperthyroidism and Concomitant Unrelated Liver Disease
- Heat Tramsfer 1 (engineering course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spectrophotometric microassay for delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase in dried-blood spots as confirmation for hereditary tyrosinemia type I.