Spectrophotometric microassay for 8aminolevulinate dehydratase in dried-blood spots as confirmation for hereditary tyrosinemia type 1.
What does HT-1 stand for?
HT-1 stands for Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hypertropia at Distance (ophthalmology; opposite of hypotropia)
- Hypothermally Treated (EPA)
- Hypotropia At Distance (ophthalmology)
- Transmitter Height
- Tritiated Hydrogen Gas
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type I
- Heavy Terminal Modernization (AN/FSC-78B)
- Hazard Tracking and Risk Resolution Log
- High-Temperature Engine Oil Viscosity Classification
- Hyperthyroidism and Congestive Heart Failure
- Heavy Terminal/Medium Terminal
- Height/Size Radar Set Control
- Hyperthyroidism and Concomitant Unrelated Liver Disease
- Heat Tramsfer 1 (engineering course)
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia 1 (genetic disorder)
- Hull Maintenance Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Hyper-Transport 1 (electrical interface)