In female patients of childbearing age, a determination of pregnancy status in patients with elevated hemoglobin F levels may help in differentiating pregnancy-associated hemoglobin F increases from hereditary persistence of fetal hemoglobin (HPFH).
What does HPHF stand for?
HPHF stands for Hereditary Persistence of Fetal Hemoglobin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPHF
We have 2 other meanings of HPHF in our Acronym Attic
- Healthy People, Healthy Communities
- Hewlett-Packard Health Check (software)
- Houston Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Cypress, TX)
- Hurricane Public Health Center (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England (Rhode Island)
- Hawaii Prepaid Health Care Act
- High Performance Heavy Duty (various products)
- Health Promotion Health Education
- Healthy People Healthy Environment (Toronto, Canada)
- Half-Projected Hartree-Fock Model
- High-Protein-High-Fat (nutritional science)
- Helical Phase Hypericitation Gauge Collapser Pile (Gundam anime series)
- Hak Pemungutan Hasil Hutan (Indonesian: Forest Harvest Rights)
- Happy Paws Haven, Inc. (Arab, AL)
- Healthy Public Housing Initiative (Boston, MA)
- History of Philosophy
- High-Performance Hydrophobic-Interaction Chromatography
- High Performance Hydrophobic Interaction Membrane Chromatography
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- High Plains Hockey League (Louisville, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its concentration is increased in Hereditary Persistence of Fetal Hemoglobin (HPFH), Sickle Beta Thalassemia, and other conditions.