The occurrence of hemoglobin (Hb) variants with increased oxygen affinity is a wellknown cause of hereditary erythrocytosis, but in recent years interest has also been given to mutations in the erythropoietin receptor gene (2).
What does HE stand for?
HE stands for Hereditary Erythrocytosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HE
We have 45 other meanings of HE in our Acronym Attic
- Height of Eye
- Heinckel (German airplane type)
- Hello Everybody
- Hemagglutinin-Esterase (protein)
- Hematoxylin and Eosin (histology staining method)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Her Excellency
- Hereditary Elliptocytosis