I want a vehicle that will change behavior, get people excited about working here and maybe even make some waves in the industry.
What does ERE stand for?
ERE stands for Here
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ERE
We have 93 other meanings of ERE in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Requirements Engineer
- Environmental Research and Education
- Environmental Research Event
- Espace Rural et Environnement (French: Environment and Rural Areas)
- Estrogen Response Element
- Etheric Rain Engineering
- Evenly Rotating Economy (model)
- Extended Regular Expression
- Extensional Rheology Experiment
- Extra Regimental Employment
- Association of European Research Establishments in Aeronautics
- Edmund Rice Education Australia (Richmond, Victoria, Australia)
- Établissement Régional d'Enseignement Adapté (French: Adapted Regional Education Establishment)
- Edmonton Real Estate Board (Canada)
- Ethylene Response Element Binding Protein
- Ethylene Response Element Binding Protein 1 (tobacco gene)
- East Richmond Education Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse
- Enlisted Records and Evaluation Center
- Error Resilient Entropy Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 17, 2004 It's a pleasure to be here tonight and to see so many old friends again and to be able to escape the craziness we call Washington, D.
Here are some ideas about how to structure group and individual instruction for maximum benefit.