Kevin Sorbo is best known for his role as Hercules in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
What does HTLJ stand for?
HTLJ stands for Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (television show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- High-Throughput Liquid Chromatography
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Hubbard-Teed Learning Community (Idaho)
- Human Trafficking Legislative Circle (advocacy)
- High Temperature Low Cycle Fatigue
- High Technology Light Division
- Hard Thermal Loop Effective Theory
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Frequency
- High Time Low Frequency Selectivity
- High Tech Law Institute (Santa Clara University; California)
- Haverford Township Little League (Pennsylvania)
- Half-T Latter Network
- Head-Tail Linker Protein
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Precursor
- Helper T-Lymphocyte Precursor Frequency
- High Temperature Liquid Phase Sintering
- Hard-Thermal-Loop Perturbation Theory
- Human Toll-Like Receptor
- Human Toll-Like Receptor-2
- Human Toll-Like Receptor 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
TV's favourite muscle-bound hero fights through the darker side of mythology, with a special appearance from Lucy Lawless as Xena in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys - The Complete Movies.
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys is filmed in New Zealand along with spin-off show Xena: Warrior Princess and Kevin says it is only when he returns to America that he is mobbed by fans.
The big guy is now a firm favourite with viewers since he muscled into the schedules with a selection of action-filled adventures called Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
After almost a year of indulging in a kind of semisolitary vice, I'm finally ready to come clean: for my money, HERCULES: THE LEGENDARY JOURNEYS, the latest in a line of Hercules vehicles dating back to the '50s, is the best rush on television.
Lawless acknowledged in a 1997 cover story for The Lesbian News that her lesbian following helped propel Xena: Warrior Princess from a Hercules: The Legendary Journeys spin-off into a hit TV show.
7 IN the cult TV series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, who plays the muscleman?
Foreign programs, especially action series like Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and The Adventures of Sinbad, enjoy a large following on RCTI, even without Bahasan dubbing.