The centre was established four years ago with the signing of a 10-year partnership between the Hinchinbrook Shire Council, CSR Ltd, The Herbert Cane Protection and Productivity Board, Canegrowers, the Queensland Department of Natural Resources and CSIRO.
What does HCPPB stand for?
HCPPB stands for Herbert Cane Protection and Productivity Board (agriculture; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hopi Cultural Preservation Office
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Howard County Police Officers' Association (Ellicott City, MD)
- Hanford Chemical Processing Plant
- Health Care Prepayment Plan
- Hierarchical Chinese Postman Problem (graph theory)
- High Crystalline Polypropylene (plastic)
- Hispanic Crime Prevention Program (Miami, FL)
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers (UK)
- Housing and Conservation Planning Program (New Hampshire)
- Health Care Policy, Planning and Management (Organisation for Eastern Caribbean States and USAID)
- Harvard Cancer Prevention Program Project
- Home Country Physical Presence Requirement
- High Coverage Point to Point Transit (California Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways)
- Health Care Personnel Registry (Division of Health Service Regulation; Department of Health and Human Services; North Carolina)
- Health Care Policy and Research (various organizations)
- Health Care Policy Roundtable
- Health Care Provider Records
- Horry County Parks and Recreation (South Carolina)
- Humana Clinical Pharmacy Review (Louisville, KY)