The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum and Coventry Transport Museum won PS349,000 to will support the merger of the two current museums services which together attract audiences of nearly 750,000.
What does HAGM stand for?
HAGM stands for Herbert Art Gallery and Museum (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAGM
- Hobby Ägyptologische Gemeinschaft in Bremervörde (German: Egyptological Hobby Community in Bremervörde; Bremervörde, Germany)
- Hackers Against Geeks In Snowsuits (hacker group)
- HAmiltonian GuIding centre System (plasma physics)
- Hazardous Goods Information system
- Headspace Analysis Gas-Phase Infrared Spectroscopy
- Hierarchical Automated Gene Identification System
- Height Above Ground Level (billboards)
- Humeral Avulsion of Glenohumeral Ligament (shoulder injury)
- Have a Good Morning
- Health Assessment Guidance Manual (public health; Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry; US CDC)
- Home and Garden Mall
- High Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis (medical disorder)
- Have A Good Night
- Hampshire Area Guitar Orchestra (Hampshire UK)
- Have A Good One
- Heavy Atmospheric Gas Oil (chemical engineering)
- Humanist Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Hamilton Grange National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- High-Gain Advanced GPS (Global Positioning System) Receiver (NAVSYS Corporation)
- Human Ageing Genomic Resources (est. 2002; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry Cathedral and the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum are taking part in the national Big Draw event tomorrow.
Places cost PS1 and must be booked in advance by ringing the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum reception on 024 7629 4774.
The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum was part of a joint bid with the Compton Verney Art Gallery and Shakespeare Birthplace Trust for pounds 1.
THE Herbert Art Gallery and Museum and the Heart of England Community Foundation received a cheque from Barclays Bank after a fundraising event at the city centre gallery, hosted by solicitors Newsome Vaughan.
THERE can be no doubt that the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum needs friends, good friends, and it needs friends as a body of supporters and enthusiasts too.
I congratulate the Ashmolean Museum, Blists Hill Victorian Town and The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum for all their achievements.
Byline: Kate Lucas A TOP professor has declared The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum a "triumph for Coventry".