Keller was the chairman of the Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (HMPWP) between 1997 and 2004, Dr.
What does HMPWP stand for?
HMPWP stands for Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (Europe; assessment group for natural medications)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hazard Mitigation Planning Team (various locations)
- Hazardous Materials Packaging and Transportation
- Hexamethylphosphoric Triamide
- Human-Factors, Manpower, Personnel, & Training
- Himpunan Masyarakat Peduli Transmigrasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Transmigration Community Care Association)
- Hull Mission Processor Unit
- Human Metapneumovirus
- High Melting Point Wax
- Hazardous Material Packaging Working Group (US Air Force or US DoD)
- Herbal Medicinal Products Working Group (est. 1997; European Medicines Evaluation Agency)
- Health Management Quarterly
- Health Marketing Quarterly (est .1983)
- Health Measurement Questionnaire
- Henry Marcus Quackenbush (nutcracker inventor)
- Her Majesty the Queen
- Heteronuclear Multiple Quantum Coherence
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation - Total Correlation Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Her Majesty's Queensland Ship
- Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (HMPWP) was founded at the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA) in 1997 and is nowadays a permanent working party composed of representatives from health authorities of the European Member States, the European Parliament and the European Commission as well as of observers from the European Pharmacopoeia and from the CADREAC countries.
Furthermore, within the new European framework, a new Committee for Herbal Medicinal Products will be set up which will replace the existing Herbal Medicinal Products Working Party (HMPWP) whose status will be upgraded and whose tasks will be to establish Community herbal monographs.