They were originally appointed in September 2009 following a rigorous recruitment process which included approval by the Prime Minister and Her Majesty the Queen.
What does HMTQ stand for?
HMTQ stands for Her Majesty the Queen
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Law (US)
- Heat and Mass Transfer Laboratory (MIT)
- Heavy Metal & Tubes Ltd
- Higher Mother Tongue Language
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
- Hutchison Max Telecom Limited (India)
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (U2 song)
- Human Malignant Tumor Nuclear Antigen
- How Much Til Next Level (gaming)
- Host Multicast Tree Protocol
- Harvest Moon Trinity Ranch (gaming)
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulation
- Hazardous Materials Training and Research Institute
- Hazardous Material Tracking System
- Her Majesty's Tuvaluan Ship
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Sipil (Indonesian: Civil Engineering Students)
- Horror Movies That Suck (website)
- Houston Medical Testing Services (Houston, TX)
- Huss Maritime Technical Service (Bremen, Germany)
- Hierarchical MDP (Markov Decision Process) for Target Tracking
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOTS of people seem to think that Her Majesty the Queen will one day retire from the "Firm".
REGAL RIDE: A Daimler limo, up for auction, has one careful lady owner - Her Majesty The Queen
George Glass was presented with the medal from Sir Paul Nicholson, Lord-Lieutenant of County Durham, on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen at a special presentation at Stockton Town Hall this week.
Summary: Her Majesty the Queen has opened the Olympic Games at the end of a breathtaking Au27 million ceremony directed by Danny Boyle.
A special importance was attached to this first visit abroad by His Majesty the King and Her Majesty the Queen after the Royal Wedding on October 13.
To be part of a ceremony of such enormous magnitude and the honour of meeting Her Majesty the Queen is just amazing," Harshul said.
This was stated by the British High Commissioner in a message on the occasion of Her Majesty The Queens 85th Birthday and of the Royal Wedding between Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton.