It was left to Her Majesty's Royal Navy to make that point in its announcement, which said the flotilla was "transiting through the Strait of Hormuz to underline the unwavering international commitment to maintaining rights of passage under international law.
What does HMRN stand for?
HMRN stands for Her Majesty's Royal Navy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMRN
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)
- Hospital Municipal Rocha Maia (Portuguese: Municipal Hospital of Rocha Maia; Botafogo, Brazil)
- Haematological Malignancy Research Network (cancer)
- Horizontal Medical Research Organization (Kyoto University)
- Highest Mean Resting Pressure (anal canal)
- Home Recipe
- Hurricane Microseismic Research Problem (aerology)
- Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Hazardous Materials Reduction Prioritization Process
- Harlequin Mini Round Robin (e-books)
- Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority (West Virginia)
- Hudson-Mohawk Road Runners Club (Albany, NY)
- Hawk Mountain Ranger School (Pennsylvania Wing Civil Air Patrol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There should be no question of allowing Satanist rituals on board any ship in Her Majesty's Royal Navy.
This sea drama is written in the tradition of Her Majesty's Royal Navy and will not disappoint.