But as far as McCoist is concerned, the wait for a verdict in a tax tribunal with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs that could land the club with a pounds 49m bill remains the biggest problem.
What does HMRC stand for?
HMRC stands for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMRC
We have 18 other meanings of HMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Multiple Regression Analysis
- Hotel Motel Restaurant Association (Ocean City, MD)
- Housing Market Renewal Area (UK)
- Hyvots & Moredun Residents Association (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Hazardous Materials Response and Assessment Division
- Homeopathic Medicines Research Advisory Group
- Hazardous Materials Regulations Board
- Heritage Medical Research Building (Canada)
- Health Management Research Center (University of Michigan)
- Helicopter Multi-Role Computer
- Hierarchical Maximal Ratio Combining
- His Majesty's Royal Communications (Jordan)
- Human Mobility Research Centre (Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital partnership; Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Medical Research Council of Queensland (Australia)
- Hydrocolloid Moisture-Retentive Dressings
- Hassan Mangalore Rail Development Company Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Hereditary Mismatch Repair Deficiency Syndrome
- Herbal Medicines Research and Education Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center (Florida)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith Morgan, for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, said teams of officers were actively hunting law-breakers.
RANGERS manager Ally McCoist admits he does have concerns over the club's ongoing dispute with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
At that hearing Deputy Registrar Clive Jones agreed to adjourn a petition for bankruptcy until today to give the star the chance to pay more than pounds 30,000 owed to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.