We have been receiving inspectors from Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate on a monthly basis rather than doing one complete inspection.
What does HMRI stand for?
HMRI stands for Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMRI
We have 3 other meanings of HMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Herbal Medicines Research and Education Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center (Florida)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
- Hospital Medical Records Institute
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)
- Hospital Municipal Rocha Maia (Portuguese: Municipal Hospital of Rocha Maia; Botafogo, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Irrespective of the cause of the accident, which is being investigated by RAIB, Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate should look into this apparent lack of an essential safety feature on Merseyrail
The incident occurred on August 8, 2003, and was reported to Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate on the same day.
An report on the causes of the accident is expected to be issued by her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate in around three to four days.
An interim report on the cause of accident is expected to be issued by Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate this week.