A report by Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education recently found that rowdy behaviour was regularly disrupting classes at Keir Hardie.
What does HMIE stand for?
HMIE stands for Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMIE
We have 1 other meaning of HMIE in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Materials Incident Contingency Plan
- Half-Maximal Inhibitory Dose
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest (magazine)
- Home Mortgage Interest Deduction (US)
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database 2 System
- Human Mitochondria-Focused Gene Database
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database Personal Computer
- Hazardous Material Information Development, Preparedness, and Response Act
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education (UK)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Informatika
- Human-Machine Interface
- Hyundai Motor India Foundation
- Houston Multicultural Independent Film Festival
- Hazardous Materials Identification Guide
- Health Management & Informatics Graduate Student Association
- How May I Help You?
- Homeless Mentally Ill Initiative (UK)
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd
- Haji Mohammad Ismail Mills (stock symbol; Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the report, by Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education, the Executive's Social Work Inspectorate and the Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care, said care staff, ``particularly newer and inexperienced'', were uncertain in how to deal with bad behaviour and it sometimes went unchallenged.