ST DAVID'S has become the first institution in Wales to achieve excellent ratings in the two overall judgement categories made by Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education in Wales, Estyn.
What does HMIE stand for?
HMIE stands for Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMIE
We have 1 other meaning of HMIE in our Acronym Attic
- Homeless, Mentally Ill, Chemical Misusing
- Hazardous Materials Incident Contingency Plan
- Half-Maximal Inhibitory Dose
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database
- Health and Medical Informatics Digest (magazine)
- Home Mortgage Interest Deduction (US)
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database 2 System
- Human Mitochondria-Focused Gene Database
- Hazardous Material Inventory Database Personal Computer
- Hazardous Material Information Development, Preparedness, and Response Act
- Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education (UK)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Informatika
- Human-Machine Interface
- Hyundai Motor India Foundation
- Houston Multicultural Independent Film Festival
- Hazardous Materials Identification Guide
- Health Management & Informatics Graduate Student Association
- How May I Help You?
- Homeless Mentally Ill Initiative (UK)
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Croftbank was rated "unsatisfactory" in all five areas examined by Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education.
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education looked at 18 areas and found nine were either "weak" or "unsatisfactory", six were "satisfactory" and only three were "good".