But masked behind the spurious names, designed to protect anonymity, were two of the Premiership's most famous players, and their case against Her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes will change football finances forever.
What does HMIT stand for?
HMIT stands for Her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HMIT
- Hazardous Material Information System
- Hazardous Materials Identification System
- Hazardous Materials Impact Statement
- Health Management Information System
- Her Majesty's Indian Ship
- His/Her Majesty's Inspector of Schools
- Homeless Management Information Systems
- Hospital Management Information System
- Halifax Major Incident Team (Happy Valley TV series)
- Helmet Mounted Integrated Targeting (military equipment; various companies)
- Highest Myocardial Ischemic Threshold (cardiology)
- Human Machine Interface Technology
- Heavy Metal Is the Law (song)
- Hardware Monitoring Interface Unit
- Human Mercurial Insensitive Water Channel
- Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incineration
- Hazardous Materials Information Exchange
- Hakodate Medical Journal (Japan)
- Halal Media Japan
- Hawaii Medical Journal (est. 1856)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of them came from Her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes in Coventry and others from the office in Cardiff.
But her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes was not particularly impressed.