After alkalinization of the patients' urine samples and addition of three deuterated internal standards, the substances of interest were extracted with diethyl ether, derivatized with heptafluorobutyric anhydride, and then purified by successive washing with deionized water and 40 g/L [NH.
What does HFBA stand for?
HFBA stands for Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFBA
We have 1 other meaning of HFBA in our Acronym Attic
- Home Furnishings Business (magazine)
- Hood Famous Bakeshop (Seattle, WA)
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
- Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov Self Consistent Field Random Phase Approximation
- Hebrew Free Burial Association
- High-Frequency Bekesy Audiometry
- Hamilton Fall Bird Count (est. 1974; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Heart of Florida Borzoi Club (dogs)
- Henning Family Business Center (Effingham, IL)
- High Frequency Broadcasting Conference
- Housing Foundation of British Columbia (Canada)
- Houston's First Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Hartree-Fock + Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer
- High Frequency Broadband Communications System
- Hoosier Farm Bureau Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heptafluorobutyric anhydride was obtained in 1-mL prescored ampules (Pierce).