Abstract Hepatitis-associated aplastic anemia occurs in up to 10% of all aplastic anemia cases.
What does HAAA stand for?
HAAA stands for Hepatitis-Associated Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAAA
We have 21 other meanings of HAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Apartment Association
- Houston Arts Alliance
- Hrvatska Akreditacijska Agencija (Slovenian: Croatian Accreditation Agency; Croatia)
- Humanitarian Assistance for Afghanistan
- Humans Against Acronyms
- Haloacetic Acids (chemicals)
- Halifax Area Advertising Authority
- Halton Aircraft Apprentice Association (UK)
- Harvard Arab Alumni Association
- Henderson Area Arts Alliance
- Heritage Area Agency on Aging (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Hypo Auditory Aesthetic Aphasia
- Haitian American Association Against Cancer
- Hearing Aid Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (New Jersey state program)
- Hydroxy/Aromatic Amino Acid Permease
- Home and Abroad Animal Welfare
- Heparin-Associated Antiplatelet Antibody
- Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek (Duchess Anna Amalia Library, Weimar, Germany)
- Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board (Miami, FL)
- Housing Authority of Abbeville (Abbeville, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hepatitis-associated aplastic anemia preceded by a hemophagocytic syndrome-like state.